"Empowering the Coffs Coast to be the
happiest & healthiest community in Australia"
Why are we the regions most awarded health club? Well centrally located on Hogbin Drive Toormina & Moonee Marketplace we are only short drive from the towns of Woolgoolga, Coffs Harbour, Sawtell, Nambucca Heads and all villages in between. We provide the latest fitness & strength equipment as well as a huge range of cutting edge classes from the low intensity 50+ classes, through fun dance classes like Zumba, to high intensity Boxing, Circuit, Pump & Cycling classes. We offer affordably priced Memberships starting at just $14 p/week, Personal Training, Weight Loss Programs, Rehabilitation, Childminding and the Coffs Coast's best value Privileges Card free to all members.
You will feel safe in the knowledge that we are locally owned, not part of a franchise, foster a judgement free atmosphere & don't employ slick scary sales people. The culture you will experience is that of a friendly, supportive & truly community based organisation. Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week, we can't wait to meet you & see how we can help you achieve your goals. Simply call us at Toormina on 6658 6222 or Moonee on 6653 6122 or drop in to take that first step towards fitness & fun. See you soon… Read More…
waiting for flickr
- Over 50’s Fitness by Glen Barnett – Core & Your Pelvic Floor
- I Stopped Staring at my Smartphone, & started Living.
- Healthy Inspirations Recipe of the Week -Citrus Vinaigrette
- Coffs Coast Health Club eNews Moonee – February 2016
- Coffs Coast Health Club eNews – February 2016
- 7 Ways to Stay Calm in the Midst of Chaos & Stress
- Healthy Inspirations Recipe of the Week – Celery & Almond Salad
- Over 50’s Fitness by Glen Barnett – Exercise Categories & Modifications
Latest Facebook Update
- Let's give some attention to those muscles that often get forgotten ... your pelvic floor muscles. Coffs Coast Health Club PT Manager discusses your "bits" and what to do with them ;) https://coffscoasthc.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/over-50s-fitness-by-glenn-barnett-core-your-pelvic-floor/