happiest & healthiest community in Australia"
Why are we the regions most awarded health club? Well centrally located on Hogbin Drive Toormina, we are only a 5 minute drive from Coffs Harbour, Sawtell, Boambee & Bonville. Providing you with the latest fitness & strength equipment, as well as a huge range of cutting edge group exercise classes. Offering affordably priced memberships starting as low as $12 p/week, personal training, weight loss programs, rehabilitation, child-minding and the Coffs Coast's best value privileges card free to all members. You will feel safe in the knowledge that we are locally owned, not part of a franchise, foster a judgement free atmosphere & don't employ slick scary sales people. The culture you will experience is that of a friendly, supportive & truly community based organisation. Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week, we can't wait to meet you & see how we can help you achieve your goals. Simply call us on 6658 6222 or drop in to take that first step towards fitness & fun. See you soon… Read More…
waiting for flickr
- Healthy Inpirations Recipe of the Week – Pecan Crusted Pork Steaks
- Over 50’s Fitness by Glen Barnett – Boomers Cycling Boom
- Healthy Inspirations Recipe of the Week – Guacamole Stuffed Burgers
- Over 50’s Fitness & Health by Glen Barnett – Dementia
- Surviving the HSC
- Healthy Inspirations Recipe of the Week – Chicken & Fig Salad with Croutons
- Over 50’s Fitness & Health by Glen Barnett – Cruising Health Tips
- Healthy Inspirations Recipe of the Week – Raspberry Butter Sauce with Crispy Salmon & Salad
Latest Facebook Update
After your Friday workout head over to Sawtell, grab a healthy breakfast & listen to some live music from the Sawtell Public School :)
Presented by the Sawtell Chamber of Commerce
#coffscoasthc #sawtellpublicschool #livemusic #sawtell #workout #breakfast
Sawtell Public School present their 'Down Town Tour' - 2 special performances tomorrow, Friday 31 October 10am in First Avenue and then 11am on the Surf Club lawn. Come and watch our talented Sawtell children!