happiest & healthiest community in Australia"
Why are we the regions most awarded health club? Well centrally located on Hogbin Drive Toormina, we are only a 5 minute drive from Coffs Harbour, Sawtell, Boambee & Bonville. Providing you with the latest fitness & strength equipment, as well as a huge range of cutting edge group exercise classes. Offering affordably priced memberships starting as low as $12 p/week, personal training, weight loss programs, rehabilitation, child-minding and the Coffs Coast's best value privileges card free to all members. You will feel safe in the knowledge that we are locally owned, not part of a franchise, foster a judgement free atmosphere & don't employ slick scary sales people. The culture you will experience is that of a friendly, supportive & truly community based organisation. Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week, we can't wait to meet you & see how we can help you achieve your goals. Simply call us on 6658 6222 or drop in to take that first step towards fitness & fun. See you soon… Read More…
waiting for flickr
- Healthy Inspirations Recipe of the Week – Curried Broccoli Soup
- Over 50’s Fitness by Glen Barnett – Top 10 Fitness Tips, Part One
- Just Do It …
- Over 50’s Fitness by Glen Barnett
- Healthy Inspirations Recipe of the Week – Roasted Tomatoes with Porterhouse Steak
- Coffs Coast Health Club eNews – March 2015
- Which Is Worse: High Fructose Corn Syrup Or Sugar?
- Healthy Inspirations Recipe of the Week – Cinnamon Curry Steak
Latest Facebook Update
Yes fit bodies come with flaws.
We live in a real world full of flaws ... why do we periodically think otherwise?
#flaws #loveyourbody #coffscoasthc #flawedandlovingit
Fit Bodies Aren't Perfect, Either
One woman wants you to know: Every body has "flaws," and they are nothing to be ashamed of. Imgur user SomewhereUnderWater recently shared photographs of herse...