Are you confused by nutrition? Do you find it difficult to choose the right foods for your health needs? Struggling to manage allergies and intolerances? If so, it’s time you got the support you need from an accredited practising Dietitian!
Our Dietitians can help you with:
• Diabetes – if you are newly diagnosed, have irregular blood glucose levels or if you have recently had your medication changed
• Heart problems ‑ if you have high cholesterol, high triglycerides and/or high blood pressure
• Allergies ‑ if you suspect food allergies or intolerances i.e. suffering chronic abdominal discomfort, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea
• Weight loss, or unintentional weight loss/poor appetite.
• Weight gain and disordered eating
• Sports nutrition if you’re seeking to increase your athletic performance
Not sure if we can help?
To find out how a Nutritionist or Dietitian can help you, your child or family member; book a complimentary free Pre-assessment. You will get a thorough assessment of your problem and a clear plan of how to manage it properly.